The World Economic Forum published a description of what makes great employees, with a focus on personality aspects. This post is a rough draft which compares a) the main points of advice disseminated by the billionaires’ club with b) behaviours promoted by perpetrators of gang stalking, electronic terrorism, etc., against individuals, many of whom self identify as “targeted individuals.” (The article remains available here at a third party site.)
– WEF: delaying gratification is good
– TI treatments: seek objects of gratification which may be promoted for immediate departure from an activity (conditioning and brainwashing ‘stick and carrot hunting’ considerations excluded here), or to promote delayed gratification in a manner that allows to use it for ongoing manipulations and distractions or to establish a faux independence while rejecting the gratification while the mentally tired individual is then promoted to do some particular acts which are not in their interest. This is among major areas of relevance in attempts to induce a Stockholm-Syndrome-like outcome between the perpetrator(s) and victim(s).
– WEF: promote not to use the “not in my job description” excuse
– TI treatments: promote “not in my job description” behaviour when consistent with preferences of the synthetic telepathy operator or gang stalker or those they are subordinated to; promote substantially exceeding job descriptions when consistent with a habituation to taking ‘initiative’ in generally inappropriate contexts highly liable to lead team members or superiors to doubt their judgement (among others, inclusive of promoting paranoia that consulting with other team members or superiors would make them look dumb or weak, or to promote a maximum appearance of incompetence or irresponsibility in a manner calculated according to known characteristics of those in a position to negatively judge).
Intimidation and entitlement:
– WEF: for intimidation and entitlement to not be relevant, for the purpose of taking responsibility
– TI treatment: in a highly calculated manner, using conditioning and brainwashing techniques (a.k.a. coercive thought reform), promote the ability to manipulate perceptions of intimidation (in order to deter from certain initiatives) and promote entitlement in other areas (in order to promote the individual’s willingness to perform certain inappropriate activities to potentiate further corruption of various sorts, under some variety of alternatively well-intentioned or perhaps hostile pretence according to the personality of the victim).
– WEF: don’t seek conflict, but don’t run away from it
– TI treatment: promote conflict in any way possible especially in highly inappropriate manners considering known aspects of personality of other parties; deter conflict primarily in relation to intimidation and propensity towards either knowing or deluded subordination which may be promoted for the purpose of basically enslaving or puppeting an individual.
– WEF: maintain composure while presenting positions calmly and rationally
– TI treatment: promote hysterics and endeavour in any way possible to increase stress levels and reduce rationality surrounding the entire interaction, suggestively introducing irrational responses liable to raise the level of conflict, and using information about the target’s “would do” or “would say” database, promote positionings which may in the instant appear potentially logical to the individual, but ultimately promote their discrediting both to others and to themselves
“When things start going wrong, don’t forget to fly the plane.”:
– WEF: implicitly promotes to continue flying a plane while something is being addressed, in order to not crash the plane
– TI treatment: routinely promoting any possible means of obsession-level distraction about issues which are potentially relevant to deal with over some timeframe, but specifically in a manner directed towards highly suboptimal re-prioritization on an ongoing basis, including extremely calculated efforts to promote a return to attention or prioritization in a manner that compounds the possibilities to explode the general situation of a victim – in short, at all times seeking minor issues to obsess about in order to ‘forget about flying the plane’.
– WEF: use courage judiciously
– TI treatment: promoting to use courage in situations where benefits are low and risks are high, in particular in a manner that would tend to promote third parties to join in on the hostile treatment against the victim; use of courage in high pay-off low-risk situations is to be deterred, for example by use of said third parties who may now be available for blackmail-oriented generalized intimidation, harassment and mind fucking purposes, such that these high pay-off low-risk applications of courage can then be deterred. More generally, this is consistent with promoting poor prioritization for purposes of general degradation of the individual enroute to enslaved and/or exploded outcomes.
– WEF: exceptional employees always think there is some thing they can make better
– TI treatment: promoting depressive attitudes leading to throw hands up because it is not possible to make anything better; promoting obsessions about improvements that are essentially unimportant; promoting notions that external influences can always be credited for potential objects of satisfaction, for example if you pick up some special item to then regularly promote its use in order to then try to take credit for suggesting it and thus being responsible for that – and then apply conditionings (etc.) in order to promote obsessions or ‘addictions’ in a manner which essentially degrade these potential satisfactions. (In one way of saying it, in the end, all ‘carrots’ should be meaningless except for those associated with compliant puppetry, in particular to be responsive to nothing less than temporary reprieve from computer-generated and other ‘sticks’).
– WEF: Exceptional employees are in control of their egos, specifically to admit mistakes and willingness to do things other people’s way
– TI treatment: well, this is about basically about completely destroying the self of the victim, and potentially enslaving or puppeting them in cases where that is possible, so … what more words can there be on “ego” without writing an entire book on it?
– On the specific matters cited by the WEF, it can be mentioned that victims are deterred from admitting mistakes in situations where this would likely lead to superior outcomes and are promoted to obsess over trivial mistakes of their own in a manner which discredits them or to otherwise promote behaviours regarding shortcomings in workplace outputs which will tend to lead to their unemployment, or at least prevent their advancement; On the matter of willingness to do things other people’s way, this is only promoted in situations where it is consistent with habituation to subservience (to be contrasted with “listen and delegate” approaches to leadership), and in other situations it is to be deterred in conjunction with positive and negative conditionings (etc.) until the victim is habituated to enjoyment of a “power” emotional response which may be manipulated via what domineering and controlling characteristics may be (in some cases additionally) imbued into the victim.
– WEF: fix broken things
– TI treatment: promote to forget about fixing broken things, for example by timed distractions, or to remind about something and then immediately distract from it in a manner that may lead the subconscious to not have cause to think of it for a while. Or, otherwise, to imbue a conditioned (etc.) pain stimulus at the time of this reminder and then distraction. Two main things may be at play: a) building up a multiplicity of small problems by which a complete explosion of the individual may be achieved in some calculated manner (and time), and b) to expand the list of things which may be reprioritized, for the purpose of controlling the timing of activities and to deter from certain priority-to-deter activities.
– I.e., for broken things to serve as a basis for habituation to negative programmings in the process of promoting general explodability, and to expand the possibility set from which ongoing reprioritization may be promoted (for very various purposes)
– WEF: avoid ‘not my fault’ mindsets, worrying more about getting things done than placing blame
– TI treatment: everything is your fault, especially personality flaws which must be the object of both immediate and very ongoing reform until the new you can be birthed from the process. In the process, focus is to be almost exclusively on who to blame and when/where to blame them, in particular because this can be used to promote some variety of “false flags” in the eternal search for ‘whatever it takes to make you do it’, and otherwise to manipulate the personality of the victim in the process of dishing abuses and manipulations upon yet other parties.
– WEF: neutralize them; keep feelings in check; be rational, not emotional;
– TI treatment: toxic people are an opportunity to promote conflict with the victim, and rapid emotional responses are promoted under pretences of some logic which motivate victims towards this supposedly ‘self’-destructive behaviour. Potential connections with non-toxic people are to be deterred by any any means possible, including intimidation and harassment of the non-toxic potential connections, in order to promote the ability to maintain a high-stress situation for the victim until such a point as they break and are available for puppetry, or otherwise to write off the remaining shell of a human as a welfare case.